TokRa Uni 41
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King of the Hill

+6
ZhadowZ
Pyro
BOHICA
lady midday
torchwooddirect
Jagannatha
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

King of the Hill - Page 5 Empty Re: King of the Hill

Post  airoslicer Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:36 am

i go to the hill and place ato be sold sign and then i buy it

my legal hill
(in dorset farmer accent)get off me land
airoslicer
airoslicer

Back to top Go down

Post  torchwooddirect Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:48 am

airo gets arrested for growing drugs! MY HILL!
torchwooddirect
torchwooddirect

http://www.bikegames.biz           (not mine but addicted!)

Back to top Go down

Post  iiz Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:37 am

iz, being a student of law, gets airo off on a technicality, (it was jag who planted the sweet leaf afterall), then proceeds to sue torch for something or other...
my hill.
Very Happy

iiz

Back to top Go down

Post  airoslicer Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:53 pm

i sprayed on the hill
my territory

HAVE IT IF YOU DARE affraid
airoslicer
airoslicer

Back to top Go down

Post  torchwooddirect Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:04 pm

i napalm the hill and because i was also a law student, i easily win and counter sue for wasting my time and loss of earnings + "the harm being brought before the courts caused me and my family" he he :-)
MY HILL Very Happy
torchwooddirect
torchwooddirect

Back to top Go down

Post  ~DR I KILL3D U~ Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:57 pm

I unleash the nazi zombies from hell upon the hill, with their pet zombie dogs, and they swarm the hill, although they kneel to me and I take the hill. MY HILL
~DR I KILL3D U~
~DR I KILL3D U~

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagannatha Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:28 am

DR I KILLED U is changed to I KILLED U DR

and ur zombies

my hill

pwnt! Razz
Jagannatha
Jagannatha
Admin

http://tokrauni41.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  airoslicer Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:00 am

hve you forgotten its coverd in ym piss and no stain remover can move it mewahhaahah
my hill for ever more
airoslicer
airoslicer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~DR I KILL3D U~ Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:13 pm

Changed it back. Builds an apache and hover above the hill, killing torch in the process. My Hill
~DR I KILL3D U~
~DR I KILL3D U~

Back to top Go down

Post  torchwooddirect Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:49 pm

well, luckily for me, dr literally killed a torch, and torck survived, used his personal spitfire (with upgrades including radar jamming tech and missiles) and because dr is not good at building apaches, he forgets to include any anti-missile equipment! torch fires one missile and blasts him out of the sky then fires the rest of the missiles at the wreckage then puts it on autopilot while remote controlling a b52 bomber with nukes and kamikazees it into the hill, creating yet another radioactive crater that is MINE!!! :-)
torchwooddirect
torchwooddirect

Back to top Go down

Post  iiz Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:52 am

i borrow a time bubble from an alien friend of mine, encasing the crater and accelerating it 50k years into the future. i remove the bubble and no more radioactive crater or torch for that matter as he died of old age! so long gramps...
[a wake will be held shortly, wine, women and song will be provided for a small fee.]
in a fit of generousity i donate the crater to the hill troll foundation on the condition they return the crater to it's original state as a hill. they request a water sprite be tossed into the bargain...
i try to convince the sprite that hill trolls merely have a bad reputation but are really ok once you get to know them and in the process the sprite and i fall into a state of lust, decide the heck with the trolls and fill the crater with water turning it into a rather large natural jacuzi, (complete with bubbles and everything), having wild sex while the hill trolls watch.
i get out and visit a tree to relieve myself only to return and find the sprite getting busy with the trolls, (yeah, all of 'em... the dirty sl*t!). oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
after they're done i disinfect the pool and try to sell it on ebay. nobody has bought it yet so i guess it's still mine...
Very Happy

iiz

Back to top Go down

Post  torchwooddirect Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:06 am

torch was nearby when the time bubble activated and used a lot of tech to calculate when izz would appear, and decided to encase a nuke in concret set to detonate in 50000 years and 1 month (give or take a week)! and uses the intervening years on the hill to perfect his cloning technique and produce clones that were phycicly linked so torch would never truely die, torch got bored with the crater and after making upgrades to the bomb so that its energy source would last the 50k years, moved to another hill range and built his 4th empire upon them and sent his clones forth and conquered the world! MY EMPIRE! king

50000 year and 1 month later, BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the old crater and trolls got blown up into a radioactive goo, by this time torch's empire had expanded into two universes and had become the most powerfull and techniquely advanced race in all the dimensions!!! king
torchwooddirect
torchwooddirect

Back to top Go down

Post  lady midday Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:56 pm

hmm torch being bored with his dimensional empire left for vacation and lady being smart snuck into his very complex system and locked him out when he tried to return home Very Happy sorry but your vacation has gotten extended for a long long long time enjoy Razz

my hill Cool

yes im back fear me
lady midday
lady midday

Back to top Go down

Post  airoslicer Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:47 am

i go into a new dimasion named dimension airo witch sealed of from our other dimension my dimension

i use my new poweer from this highly addvanced to raid the normal dimension and kill all

now both dimensions are mine with no way of losing

but being kind i send all of you into a new dimension were theres only room with a moose(invader zim) for you to fight over

mewahahahahhahaha Twisted Evil
airoslicer
airoslicer

Back to top Go down

Post  torchwooddirect Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:21 am

unfortunatley for airo, when he moved us into a small dimension with moosi! lol, he took us from the wrong dimension, so we were all right! me and lady joined forces (because i know all the codes) and sent an interdimensional bomb through a rift im time and space (does this sound familiar??!) with an AI program to track down airo from our dimension/universe and it suceeds! and i chuck lady out afterwards because i drug her food + mine but i had already taken the antidote, MY HILL pirat
torchwooddirect
torchwooddirect

Back to top Go down

Post  BOHICA Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:34 pm

looking at the simplicity of the situation after a long break BO sets off a E.M.P which produces an immediate flux of gamma rays from the nuclear reaction thus killing all technology. Having for seen the fall of man and their need to relay on electronic systems for strength, he (equipped with a simple shotgun ) kills all opposition and claims the hill.

my hill

BOHICA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  airoslicer Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:15 am

i slowly turn the hill to the nazi party which i take over my legalised hill up urs commies

always wanted to say that
airoslicer
airoslicer

Back to top Go down

Post  torchwooddirect Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:48 am

torch pretend to be a Nazi and joins airo on the hill in disguise!and gradually plant the seeds of doubt about the neo-hitler, there is a revolution and torch becomes leader and kills them all! He claims back the hill and builds a KFC cheers

MY HILL + KFC!!!!!
torchwooddirect
torchwooddirect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum