TokRa Uni 41
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintari has resign from the alliance

2 posters

Go down

Shintari has resign from the alliance Empty Shintari has resign from the alliance

Post  BOHICA Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:06 am

Shin has left, we talked and he has decided to go alone into the uni and seek out new ppl to destroy we are still friends and i still support him. He is a loner ( message him and ask ) and prefers to play this way. Best of luck to him and he is always welcome in chat.

BOHICA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shintari has resign from the alliance Empty Re: Shintari has resign from the alliance

Post  Shintari Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Listen guys, those that actually care that is.

there are is a certain member that has pissed me off. and i know exactly who you are......theres no point in the facade you idiot. but, i have decided that it (i dont consider it human) is more important rite now to the alliance. i will not post its name, but you know exactly who you are, and i swear on everything i hold sacred, i will wreck that account of yours. and you'll learn the reason y im the most hated and well known player in uni 31.

i am a loner....this is true. but im probably one of the best damn tacticians, even if i dont have alot of points or ships. i know what to do and when to do it. and i hold grudges forever. if ANYONE in tokra EVER needs my help, im here for you. i have a plan, its basically the same route i did when i started in 31. and no one that is currently in this uni knows what that plan is. who knows, i might come back, i might not. i go where im needed and i do whats needed.

so, again, dont worry, although, i doubt any of you are actually worried. just remember, stick together, trust each other, and work together as one. that is the only way you can win and take down top ranking player.

Shintari
Admin

Back to top Go down