TokRa Uni 41
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Shintari

4 posters

Go down

Ask Shintari Empty Ask Shintari

Post  Shintari Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:39 pm

This is for everyone. if you have questions and need them answered and dont feel like writing a PM, LAM one here.

Shintari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ask Shintari Empty Re: Ask Shintari

Post  Kesha Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:07 am

i just wanted to ask what exatcly this team's mean ?
Kesha
Kesha

Back to top Go down

Post  airoslicer Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:11 am

the sqauds?
or the allince?

the sqauds are little parts of the allience which we are all apart of
airoslicer
airoslicer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kesha Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:08 pm

i know what are squads cyclops
but why we separate alliance on 4-5 part's :S
Kesha
Kesha

Back to top Go down

Post  iiz Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:14 am

ok. i know this is a newbie question, but...
whats an acceptable rank below to attack? in other words, i rank 2165 in this uni. i've been attacked by a player ranking 101. whatever. but is it alright for me to attack someone ranking say 6000 or 7000? or should i stick to players closer to my rank? it doesn't really seem honerable to pick on low ranking players but they are easy, (usually).

iiz

Back to top Go down

Post  Shintari Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:02 am

iiz wrote:ok. i know this is a newbie question, but...
whats an acceptable rank below to attack? in other words, i rank 2165 in this uni. i've been attacked by a player ranking 101. whatever. but is it alright for me to attack someone ranking say 6000 or 7000? or should i stick to players closer to my rank? it doesn't really seem honerable to pick on low ranking players but they are easy, (usually).

even though it doesnt seem honorable, you can atk anyone you would like whether their ranked number 1 or number 15,000.

as long as their profitable, their open game.....or if they piss you off. in a way, your teachin the players that have too much rez, by showin them that they should have used the rez or FS'd it. so feel free to atk anyone you like. you can put ur own standards in, but its not necessary

Shintari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shintari Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:22 am

Kesha wrote:i know what are squads cyclops
but why we separate alliance on 4-5 part's :S

the reason for splitting up the alliance is relatively simple. i plan on this alliance being large.....very large, and by planning on it bein large, ive initiated the idea of creating sort of sub alliances within the main alliance. instead of having 3 or 4 wings, we have all the wings contained. this way we also have smaller groups which will get more individual attention from there own specific leaders, and theres always me as the head leader to over see the running of each of the squads. im in a unique position then, bc even though ur leaders will have direct command, im sort of the checking system to make sure everything is running to my standards. also, this way, if you dont like me, you have a leader you trust that you can inform and they will tell me what people do or dont like about the alliance without the fear of reprimand. also, with smaller groups, you can get to know a few of the individual leaders a little better and how they run things. now, i also hope to be switching the groups up every few months so your not stuck with the same people and so you get to learn more about everyone in our alliance. i want our alliancemates to always know that they have someone thats willing to go into battle, war with. and also someone willing to defend them in a time of need.

does that answer the question?

Shintari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down