TokRa Uni 41
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisknoir's new interest

2 posters

Go down

Lisknoir's new interest Empty Lisknoir's new interest

Post  Lisknoir Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:32 am

So basically... I like Shin and how he plays... but I like taking things to the extreme... so I intend to post things under this topic to show my attempts to be like Shin to the max...

It involves much insanity...
Lisknoir
Lisknoir

http://www.myspace.com/liskisdave

Back to top Go down

Lisknoir's new interest Empty Lisknoir vs Roccuza

Post  Lisknoir Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:44 am

So basically this started with me notifying him of his lack of intelligence...
Then he replied by calling me a noob(in a manner of speaking) (this doesn't insult me... I am a noob)
so now we get to my reply...

"I'm not insulting you... I'm berating your intelligence.. there is a fine line I didn't cross. If you can't see the line... then I shall insult you.
On a side note... there are better methods of fleetsaving... but if you are so pro... I shouldn't have to tell you that.

Also... your Sp interest does not frighten me... I march blindly into battle with everything I have for the hope of nothing. I have no hope in this game... therefore I have nothing for you to crush... Your meager victories are shallow and pointless.

My intent on the other hand is to crawl inside you and burrow to the depths of your heart... Where I will stay in hiding: poking, pricking, giggling. It is to late to prevent my entrance, and impossible to remove me... I am now a part of you. Every time you send an attack my way, or you get a friend to send one, then the anger I have instilled will have flared. A tiny hole will then grow forth from that anger, this hole will expand with your continuation of attacks, and it shall never be filled. There is no true victory against me.

Much love,
Liskybaby"

I didn't save the messages previous... so the few things I said near the beginning won't make sense to anyone but me and him...
Lisknoir
Lisknoir

http://www.myspace.com/liskisdave

Back to top Go down

Lisknoir's new interest Empty Re: Lisknoir's new interest

Post  Shintari Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:00 pm

yes, i doubt that anyone would understand taht as much as i do lisk......OMFG I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!!!

Shintari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lisknoir's new interest Empty Re: Lisknoir's new interest

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum